Mazuri® Electrolyte Powder for Small Animals 1kg
Mazuri® Electrolyte supports hydration in small mammals, including rodents, rabbits, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, and ferrets. When animals experience dehydration and electrolyte loss, these imbalances must be addressed quickly. Mazuri® Electrolyte can help support hydration and energy when used before and during stressful situations.
- Provides quick energy – contains sugar as an energy source and to support electrolyte solution intake
- Helps support hydration and electrolyte balance during times of stress, such as weaning, illness, diarrhoea, pre- and post-surgery, and transportation
- Contains glycine and citric acid for optimal absorption of water and electrolytes
- Easy to mix, dissolves rapidly and stays in solution
- Great taste and encourages water intake
Mix one scoop (1 tablespoon, ~15 g) of Mazuri® Electrolyte into 240 ml of water and stir to dissolve completely. Replace with freshly made solution everyday. Thoroughly clean water bottle after use. Always provide animals a non-supplemented (water-only) drinking option.
Monitor animal health closely. In case of serious dehydration or to evaluate your animal’s specific needs, please contact your veterinarian. Not for human consumption.
For heat stress management, recovery support post illness/pregnancy, and other situations requiring hydration and energy.
Store in a cool, dry location. Ensure canister lid is fully closed between usage and keep free from moisture to prevent clumping.
Sugar, Salt, Glycine, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate.
|Moisture not more than
|Phosphorus not less than
|Potassium not less than
|Sodium not more than
|Salt not less than
|Sugar not less than
|Glycine not less than
1kg per tub