Revolution for Cats (2.6Kg to 7.5Kg)
Revolution heartworm and flea is a topical liquid medication which is used for heartworm prevention, flea prevention, and the prevention and control of ear mites, sarcoptic mange, and ticks. It is used once a month and is applied conveniently at one spot on the skin. It can be used for cats 6 weeks or older. This monthly topical application prevents heartworms while controlling fleas and ear mites.
Even the tiniest of pets can be fiercely protective of their owners, but all dogs need our help to protect them from parasites. Revolution® (selamectin) provides that help. Just a spot once a month provides protection against fleas, heartworms and other parasites. Ask your veterinarian about Revolution.
* Three tubes containing 0.75ml of 6% Selamectin (60.00mg/ml)
* Topical once-a-month parasiticide for Cats.
* Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution® (selamectin) is approved for:
* Use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, and American dog tick.
* Killing adult fleas and preventing flea eggs from hatching for one month, and indicated for prevention and control of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis).
* Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
* Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
* Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
* Control of American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis) infestations.
* Available in 6 separate dose strengths for dogs of different weights (see Dosage and Administration).
* Revolution for puppies is available in cartons containing 3 single-dose tubes.
* Revolution for dogs is available in cartons containing 3 or 6 single-dose tubes.
* Revolution for dogs weighing more than 85 pounds is available in cartons containing 6 or 12 single-dose tubes.
Firmly press the cap down to puncture the seal on the Revolution tube; a clicking sound will confirm that the cap has successfully punctured the seal.
Remove the cap and check to ensure that the tip of the tube is open.
To administer the product, part the hair on the back of the animal at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube 3 or 4 times to empty its entire contents directly onto the skin in one spot. Keeping the tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift to remove. Check the tube to ensure that it is empty. Do not massage the product into the skin.
Due to alcohol content, do not apply to broken skin. Avoid contact between the product and fingers. Do not apply when the haircoat is wet. Bathing or shampooing the animal 2 or more hours after treatment will not reduce the effectiveness of Revolution. Stiff hair, clumping of hair, hair discoloration, or a slight powdery residue may be observed at the treatment site in some animals.
These effects are temporary and do not affect the safety or effectiveness of the product. Discard empty tubes in your ordinary household refuse.