Dermoscent Essential 6® spot-on Skin Cutaneous Imbalances Solution for Dogs Cats
Essential 6® spot-on is the n°. 1 spot-on dermo-cosmetic product for dogs and for cats that provides a simple and efficient solution for cutaneous imbalances (also referred to as kerato-seborrhoeic disorders or problems) and their consequences: dull or brittle hair, dry or oily coat, bad odours, etc.
Essential 6® spot-on is patented and it has no added fragrances, achieving no less than six different actions in one product:
• restore the hydration level of the skin, reinforcing the skin barrier function,
• enhance the shine of the hairs,
• diminish hair loss (outside seasonal moult) and support the regrowth of hair.
• reduce scales and dandruff,
• deodorise, respecting the smell of the animal,
• protect by way of its antioxidant activity.
By way of a simple action requiring 2 seconds per week, Essential 6® spot-on enables to decrease shampoo frequency and substitute daily in-take of essential fatty acids (omega 6-3).
USE DIRECTION :
- Break and remove the snap-off top of the pipette by folding it once forwards and once backwards
- Move the hairs of the animal aside and apply all of the Essential 6® spot-on, between the shoulders of the animal, on one or two spots, directly on to the skin.
- To achieve an optimal and lasting result, it is recommended to start with an initial treatment of 2 consecutive months, applying one pipette per week, followed by 1 pipette every 2 weeks as regular and continuous treatment, as long as necessary.
- No massage required; a bio-diffusing agent will allow a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the animal.
- It is recommended not to bath the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application. No incompatibility in case of a combined use with any of the other «spot-on» products.
- In case of animals with long or abundant hairs, brush the animal’s coat the day after the application, to remove any potential residues of the product and to allow an optimal distribution on the skin.
The innovative formula of Essential 6® spot-on is subjected to rigorous selection of the 100% natural active ingredients: a synergy of 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp oil and neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Clinical studies have been carried out by veterinarians in 7 countries on 210 dogs and 79 cats. After one month of treatment, a remarkable improvement across several criteria has been established:
Percentage of change between D0 and D28
|Fur shine : +80%
||Fur shine : +76%
|Loss of hair : -65%
||Loss of hair : -53%
|Presence of dandruff : -79%
||Presence of dandruff : -79%
|Deodorising effect : +70%
||Balancing effect : +74%
|Balancing effect (reduction of fatty/oily or
dry appearance of the skin): +74%
In case of rainy weather, Essential 6® spot-on gives a pleasant scent to the animal.
In case of hot weather, when the animal is exposed to the sun and to various environmental factors, Essential 6® spot-on enables the animal to maintain a good hydration level of the skin.