3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape (3 sizes)
Available in 3 sizes :
The 3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape consists of a knitted fibreglass fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin and is light in weight
- The tape becomes rigid as it has the exposure to moisture or water that initiates a chemical reaction
- Finished casts produced from Scotchcast Plus casting tape are strong, radiolucent, and porous
- The tape contains a lubricating agent in the resin to provide a slippery feel when exposed to water. The water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs.
- Its high and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements.
- The tape stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast
- The tape is available in different colors ( random colors will be given)
Pack Size : 1 Rolls