3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape (3 sizes)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape
3M's Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape consists of a knitted fibreglass fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin that is light in weight.
- Tape becomes rigid after exposure to moisture or water
- Finished casts produced from Scotchcast Plus casting tape are strong, radiolucent, and porous
- The tape contains a lubricating agent in the resin to provide a slippery feel when exposed to water. This water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs.
- Quick acting, durable strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown or need for costly repairs and replacements.
- The tape stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast
- Available in different colors ( random colors will be given)
Available in 3 sizes :
- 2 inch width
- 3 inch width
- 4 inch width
Pack Size :
Individually packed single rolls