This is a prescription medicine. A prescription is required from your veterinarian before we can supply this product. Please ensure that you have read the "How to Order" page before ordering this item. The original, physical copy of the accompanying prescription will be collected upon delivery.
Antirobe Antibacterial Antibiotic Capsules for Dogs (25mg)
Antirobe is a narrow-spectrum antibiotic that fights bacterial infections in dogs. This antibiotic (clindamycin hydrochloride) is effective against strains of bacteria found in skin, wound, bone infections, pneumonia, and dental disease.
- A highly effective antibiotic
- Treats skin and soft tissue infections
- Good for treating dental infections
Antirobe penetrates the source of the bacterial infection. It inhibits bacteria by suppressing protein synthesis and growth.
For the treatment of infections caused by susceptible strains of designated microorganisms in the following conditions:
- Skin infections (wounds and abscesses) due to coagulase positive staphylococci (Staphylococcus aureus or Staphylococcus intermedius).
- Deep wounds and abscesses due to Bacteroides fragilis, Prevotella melaninogenicus, Fusobacterium necrophorum and Clostridium perfringens.
- Dental infections due to Staphylococcus aureus, Bacteroides fragilis, Prevotella melaninogenicus, Fusobacterium necrophorum and Clostridium perfringens.
- Osteomyelitis due to Staphylococcus aureus, Bacteroides fragilis, Prevotella melaninogenicus, Fusobacterium necrophorum and Clostridium perfringens.
25mg Clindamycin Hydrochloride
Dispensed according to prescription.