Dechra Flusapex Diuretic Drops for Dogs Cats (25ml)
This is a prescription medicine. A prescription is required from your veterinarian before we can supply this product. Please ensure that you have read the "How to Order" page before ordering this item. The original, physical copy of the accompanying prescription will be collected upon delivery.
A liquid oral diuretic (increases urine excretion) medication often used in cats and dogs with congestive heart failure and other conditions requiring diuresis.
Frusemide (also called Furosemide) is an efficient diuretic which increases the urinary excretion of water, sodium, chloride and potassium. It acts primarily by affecting sodium resorption in the loop of Henle.
Package Size: Dispensed according to prescription.
- Always use as prescribed by your veterinarian
- Give orally and in divided doses
- Dogs = 0.2 - 0.4ml per kg bodyweight daily
- Cats = 0.1 - 0.2 ml per kg bodyweight daily.
- Duration will be determined by your veterinarian