Dermoscent EFA Physio Dog Cat Shampoo
EFA Physio Shampoo is a nutri-protective shampoo for frequent use for all types of skin, even the most sensitive. Its concentrated formula is rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), extracted from plants, and it has been specifically designed for dogs and cats (physiological pH). EFA Physio Shampoo has no added fragrance and it is intended to:
- gently clean, thanks to its soap-free high-tolerance cleansing base,
hydrate the skin and reinforce the skin barrier,
soothe fragile skins.
USE DIRECTION :
- Apply the shampoo on the animal’s coat which has been previously moistened with lukewarm water.
- Massage to achieve a good volume of foam all over the animal’s body. Leave on for at least two minutes.
- Rinse off abundantly and dry off the animal.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin even the most sensitive one, this shampoo can be used once to several times a week.
EFA Physio Shampoo contains hemp oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids (3 and 6), essential oil of niaouli, a saponaria root extract, and a soothing agent derived from pumpkin seeds. Its cleansing base contains a lichen extract and lipoaminoacides from green apples which degrades easily in the environment.
The efficacy of EFA Physio Shampoo has been proven thanks to a clinically study that has been carried out under veterinary supervision. A significant improvement on several criteria has been established.
Percentage of change between D 0 and D 28
|Fur shine: +120%
||Fur shine: +100%
|Softness of the coat: +95%
||Softness of the coat: +93%
|Deodorising effect: +81%
- For regular maintenance of the skin and a healthy coat. It gives shine and volume and facilitates brushing.
- EFA Physio Shampoo is ideal for the first baths of young animals. Thanks to its extra-gentle formula, it is particularly adapted for the sensitive skin of puppies and kittens.
- This alternating shampoo is also recommended to be combined with dermatological shampoos, reconstructing the weakened skin barrier.