Dermoscent Essential 6® Sebo Dog Cat Shampoo
Sebo-regulating shampoo for the management of cutaneous disorders
Essential 6® Sebo Shampoo is a sebo-regulating shampoo that provides an efficient solution for cutaneous imbalances (also referred to as kerato-seborrhoeic disorders or problems) and their consequences: dull or brittle hair, dry or oily coat, bad odours, etc. With no added fragrance, its concentrated formula, rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) extracted from plants, contains the same synergy of essential oils as Essential 6® spot-on plus the essential oil of niaouli. Essential 6® Sebo Shampoo has been specifically developed for dogs and cats (physiological pH) and is intended to:
- gently clean, thanks to its soap-free high-tolerance cleansing base,
- efficiently eliminate dandruff,
- restore the balance of skin and coat
USE DIRECTION :
- Apply the shampoo on the animal’s coat which has been previously moistened with lukewarm water.
- Massage to achieve a good volume of foam all over the animal’s body. Leave on for at least two minutes.
- Rinse-off abundantly and dry off the animal.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive animal skin, this shampoo can be used once to several times a week.
Essential 6® Sebo Shampoo is based on a combination of 11 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree, cedar and niaouli), combined with hemp oil, rich in essential fatty acids (OMEGA 3 and 6). Its cleansing base contains lipoaminoacides from green apples which degrade easily in the environment.
The efficacy of Essential 6® Sebo Shampoo has been proven thanks to a clinically study that has been carried out under veterinary supervision. A significant improvement on several criteria has been established.
|Fur shine: +98%
||Fur shine: +97%
|Presence of dandruff: -71%
||Presence of dandruff: -69%
|Balance of the skin: +100%
||Balance of the skin: +93%
Deodorising effect: +92%
It is highly recommended to combine this shampoo with Essential 6® spot-on to achieve the best possible result in case of cutaneous problems. Do not bath the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application of Essential 6® spot-on.