Dermoscent Essential Oto®Physiological Ear Cleanser for Dogs Cats Rabbits
Dermoscent Essential Oto®Physiological Ear Cleanser for Dogs Cats
- Tilt the head of the animal and maintain the ear directed upward.
- Instill Essential Oto® into the ear canal to fill it up.
- massage the base of the ear for few seconds to detach dirt.
- The animal will shake its head to evacuate the excess of product from canals.
- Then clean the pinnae with a cotton pad or a gauze.
- Repeat the operation if necessary, especially when the ear is very dirty.
- Remember to disinfect the nozzle after each application.
- It is recommended to use Essential Oto® once to twice a week depending upon ear canal dirtiness.
In case of unusual situation (your pet scratch his/her ears, shake his/her head, or hold his/her head in an unusual way), consult your veterinarian to detect a potential otitis.
- Lipoaminoacids of green apple and a saponaria root extract, cleansing agents which help remove dirt gently.
- A combination of essential oil of niaouli and lichen extract with deodorizing properties.
- A pumpkin seed extract with soothing properties and hemp seed oil rich in moisturizing essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6).
The efficacy of Essential Oto® has been proven thanks to a clinical study carried out under veterinary supervision on dogs with excess of cerumen or bad odors without any sign of otitis.
Owner satisfaction*: 80%
Deodorizing effect*: 90%
*Length of use for 2 to 3 weeks
- Easy to use thanks to a twist-off service cap allowing a single-handed opening.
- At home, Essential Oto® can be used in case of:
- Dirty ears: excessive earwax, cellular debris (desquamation), …
- Bad odors
- It is important to remind here that the use of cotton swabs is not recommended.