Essential Mousse® is presented in a non-aerosol pump dispenser bottle, and it is the first rinse-free cleansing and repairing care designed for frequent use for dogs, cats and small mammals (rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice…). Formulated with 100% natural active ingredients containing a soothing agent, Essential Mousse™ is soap-free and:
deodorizes the animal and efficiently eliminate dirt
soothes sensitive skin
increases the fur shine
- reinforces the hydrolipid film and maintain the hydration of the skin
USE DIRECTION :
- Shake before use.
- Fill the palm of the hand with foam or apply it directly on the coat of the animal.
- Make sure that the area is well soaked by the product
- Gently massage, preferably against the direction of hair growth, to achieve a better cleansing of the skin.
- Avoid the eyes and the nose. Remove dirt with the help of a towel.
Allow to dry and then brush.
Essential Mousse® contains hemp oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids (Ω 3 and 6), essential oil of niaouli, a lichen extract, and a soothing agent derived from pumpkin seeds. The formula of the cleansing base contains saponaria root extract and lipoaminoacides from green apples.
The efficacy of Essential Mousse® has been proven thanks to a clinically study that has been carried out under veterinary supervision. Significant results have been established on various criteria.
|Fur shine: +73%
||Fur shine: +76%
|Soothing effect: +86%
||Soothing effect: +82%
|Deodorising effect: +85%
- Essential Mousse® is ideal for animals living in apartments, where frequent cleansing can sometimes be problematic owing to lack of space, etc.
- Practical for cleansing boisterous animals or dislike water and shampoo. Also useful for hygiene purposes in convalescing or incontinent animals
- For a cleansing of animals subjects to recurrent malodors such as ferrets.
- Very handy when returning from walks for localised cleansing (e.g.: the paws) - fast and efficient
To remove allergens from the skin surface of animals with sensitive skin.