Elanco Galliprant Anti Inflammation Osteoarthritis Pain Relief Tablets for Dogs (100mg)
This is a prescription medicine. A prescription is required from your veterinarian before we can supply this product. Please ensure that you have read the "How to Order" page before ordering this item.
Canine osteoarthritis is the most common cause of chronic pain in dogs and it doesn’t just occur in older, heavy dogs. It’s a painful disease that causes inflammation and swelling in a dog’s joints.
Galliprant is a first-of-its-kind NSAID that targets the source of osteoarthritis pain and inflammation while reducing the impact on kidney and liver health.
- Mode of action targets canine OA pain and inflammation while reducing the impact on GI, kidney and liver homeostasis
- Suitable for dogs as young as 9 months of age
- Most dogs can be dosed with a whole or half tablet
How to use :
- Use the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration consistent with individual response.
- The dose of Galliprant (grapiprant tablets) is 0.9 mg/lb (2 mg/kg) once daily.
- Galliprant (grapiprant tablets) 20 mg and 60 mg tablets are scored and dosage should be calculated in half tablet increments.
- The 100 mg tablet is not scored and should not be broken in half.
Not for use in humans. For use in dogs only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Monitoring is recommended if used long term. Should not be used in dogs who are allergic to grapiprant or with other anti-inflammatory drugs. The safe use of Galliprant has not been studied in dogs younger than 9 months of age and less than 8 pounds, breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs, or dogs with heart disease. The most common adverse reactions were vomiting, diarrhea, decreased appetite and tiredness. View full product label for complete safety information or contact your veterinarian.
Pack Size : As per Prescription