Frontline Plus Fleas Ticks Prevention for Cats
Frontline Plus for cats is a topical 'spot-on' application for flea treatment on cats and kittens. Frontline Plus has a rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least 1 month, and also prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by any adult fleas acquired for up to 3 months after treatment. It can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Waterfast or Water Resistant for a month after 48 hours of application
- Fast Action and Effective - Fleas killed within 24 hours of application on cats - For tick control on cats, use FRONTLINE SPRAY.
- Long Lasting - Kills and controls fleas for up to a month
- Safe to use on kittens from 8 weeks of age or older
- Safe to use on lactating and pregnant cats
Fipronil 100g/L, S-Methoprene 90g/L Cat 0.5ml
EFFECTIVE FOR :
Treatment and prevention of flea infestations, control of flea allergy dermatitis and control of ticks and bitting lice on cats & dog. Prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by any adult flea acquired for up to three months after treatment.