Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Moisturizer for Cats & Dogs
Jean-Paul Nutraceuticals Quintessentials Skin & Coat Moisturizer for Cats & Dogs 100ml
Recommended for cats & dogs with dry/flaky, bumpy, red and inflamed skin.
Made with natural ingredients.
Has moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties.
Help with dermal regeneration and accelerates wound healing.
Formulated with collagen and essential oils.
PRODUCT INFORMATION :
JPN Quintessentials Skin & Coat Moisturiser is a veterinarian-formulated moisturiser recommended for both cats & dogs that have problematic skin.
It is made with natural ingredients that is gentle & safe, soothe and repair your pet’s skin.
JPN Quintessentials Skin & Coat Moisturiser has moisturising, anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties that help treat dry skin, and skin lesions.
It helps with dermal regeneration and accelerates wound healing. JPN Quintessentials Skin & Coat Moisturiser is formulated with regenerative bioactive aquatic collagen, and is hypoallergenic.
JPN Quintessentials Skin & Coat Moisturiser ensures that your pet’s skin is in good hands with its natural active ingredients.
Suitable for cats & dogs of all ages.
Aloe Vera, Collagen, Tea Tree Oil, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E
Aloe Vera is directly derived from the leaves of the plant. It contains over 75 active constituents, which provides many benefits to the skin such as moisturising and antiseptic effects. The mucopolysaccharides aids in binding moisture to the skin while salicylic acid has inhibitory action on fungi and bacteria.
• Calendula is extracted as oil from the marigold flower. Its mild properties make it especially beneficial on sensitive and delicate skin. Apart from calming and soothing. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds found in this plant speed up the healing process wounds.
• Chamomile or Camomile is calming and soothing. It also has potent anti-oxidative power which balances free radicals and prevent oxidative and stress on the skin.
• Collagen is a major structural protein, which plays a role in connective tissue to help maintain healthy skin. Due to its natural ability to fight infection, collagen keeps the wound sterile. It promotes healing by attracting new skin cells to the wound and aids in tissue regeneration.
• Lavandula Angustifolia is most commonly used to eliminate tension. Apart from its calming effects, lavender oil is used to treat skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions due to its antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
• Rosmarinus Officinalis has traditionally been used for its analgesic properties. Rosemary decreases stress by reducing cortisol levels, one of the hormones released by the body in response to stress. Rosemary oil can also be used on your pets as a hair growth stimulant and for helping produce shiny coats.
• Sage ( Salvia officinalis) have benefits of skin regeneration, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties for the skin
• Tea tree oil (Malaleuca) has antiseptic and antibacterial activity. The active compound terpinen-4-ol is active against numerous pathogens but seems to spare normal skin flora. It works in part by disrupting the permeability barrier of microbial cell membranes and may reduce histamine-induced skin inflammation caused by invading organisms.
• Vitamin E or alpha-tocopherol is a fat-soluble antioxidant that is pre-domaintly found in green leafy vegetables, nuts and seeds, seafood, and fruits. Vitamin E oil speeds up the recovery of injured skin tissue and reduces dryness and flakiness.
USE DIRECTION :
Apply JPN Quintessentials Skin & Coat Conditioner sparingly after cleaning the coat. Apply sparingly. Can be used up to 2 times daily.