Jurox Lectade Oral Rehydration Duo Sachets 64g
Containing a precisely balanced mixture of glucose, glycine and electrolytes, Lectade helps replace fluid and electrolytes in dehydrated pets due to conditions such as diarrhoea and heat stress.
- Palatable to animals
- Glucose and glycine assist in absorption of water and sodium from the intestinal tract, ensuring a high degree of rehydration
- Easy to use, simply combine both sachets with 2L of clean, fresh water and offer to your pet
- Unused portion may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours
Aids in rehydration of pets who are dehydrated due to diarrhoea, stress, travel, surgery or convalesence.
Glucose 44.61 g Sodium chloride 8.58 g Glycine 6.18 g Potassium phosphate monobasic 4.08 g Citric acid monohydrate 0.48 g Potassium citrate 0.12 g
- Miniature dogs, cats - 125 mL, 2 to 3 times daily
- Small dogs - 250 mL, 2 to 3 times daily
- Medium dogs - 500 mL, 2 to 3 times daily
- Large dogs - 750 mL, 2 to 3 times daily
64g per sachet