Pyohex® Medicated Shampoo for Dogs
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Pyohex® Medicated Shampoo is an aid in the treatment of superficial dermatitis associated with infections by Staphylococcus intermedius in dogs.
- Formulated to remove dirt and scale and kill cutaneous micro-organisms which primarily or secondarily cause dermatitis.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate, the active ingredient in Pyohex® Medicated Shampoo, has a broad spectrum of antibacterial activity against most bacteria that are commonly found in cases of superficial bacterial dermatitis.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly wet the dog with clean water.
- Use approximately 1mL of Pyohex® Medicated Shampoo per kg weight of dog.
- Apply Pyohex® Medicated Shampoo at various points on the dog.
- Massage into a lather. A sponge may assist lathering and penetration of the shampoo into the coat.
- Leave in contact with the skin for 10 minutes – during this time pets must be supervised to ensure that ingestion or inhalation of the product does not occur.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and towel dry.
- Use with caution around eyes. If shampoo enters animal’s eye, flush thoroughly with clean water. Seek veterinary advice if eye changes are observed.
- Pets should not be left unattended during the standing process as licking or inhaling shampoo foam may result in irritation of the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts.
30g/L Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Available in 250mL and 1L sizes