Revolution Plus Flea Ticks Worms Kitten Prevention (1.25 to 2.5kg)
Your cat must be up to date with heartworm prevention in order to be prescribed heartworm medication. Please see your veterinarian for a heartworm test if your pet is not currently on heartworm prevention or has missed more than 2 doses.
Do not start in kittens below eight (8) weeks of age.
All pets above six (6) months of age who are not on a current heartworm prevention program must be tested for existing heartworm infection before starting treatment with this medication.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of ingestion by humans, clients should be advised to contact a physician immediately.
REVOLUTION PLUS provides the broadest scope of protection in one dose, protecting cats and kittens inside and out against flea, ticks, ear mite, roundworms, hookworms, and heartworms.
Parasites are NOT “outdoor-only.” Cats and kittens of every lifestyle can regularly come in contact with harmful pests. Parasites hitchhike indoors on other pets or creatures, on shoes and clothes, or get inside through doors and windows.
REVOLUTION PLUS safely protects cats and kittens as young as 8 weeks of age from common parasites such as :
* Fleas can hitchhike indoors on your cat, other pets or creatures, on shoes and clothes, or get inside through doors and windows
* Flea bites can cause intense itching and allergies. This scratching can lead to hair loss and uncomfortable skin irritations 3
* Flea bites can cause anemia, especially in young kittens 4
* Ticks can be found anywhere in the United States—any time of year in both rural and urban environments
* Ticks can spread several diseases in cats
* They can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions
These "hitchhikers" can invade your home on other pets and cause severe irritation, including:12
* Red, itchy, painful ears
* Dark brown discharge in the ears
* Inflamed ears that could lead to rash or other skin reactions
* Damage to the ears caused by excessive scratching
* Transmission to other cats and pets through direct contact
* Roundworms get into your home—and into your cat— through contaminated soil, the dirt on your shoes, or infected prey like rodents or bugs
* Major roundworm infections in cats can cause vomiting, weight loss, hair changes and a potbellied appearance
* Hookworms can cause anemia, weight loss, and diarrhea in infected cats
* Severe hookworm infections can be fatal, especially in kittens
* At least 1 in 4 cats with heartworm disease were classified as indoor-only
* Heartworm disease in cats isn't just serious—it can be fatal
* Just 1 bite from an infected mosquito can give your cat heartworms
* Even when it isn't deadly, heartworm infection in cats can cause permanent lung damage known as heartworm-associated respiratory disease (HARD)
How to Apply :
REVOLUTION PLUS is a simple-to-apply, quick-drying, small-volume, monthly topical solution that protects cats and kittens from pests with convenient once-monthly dosing.
The tube should be removed from the protective package immediately before application.
Step 1 : Press cap until you hear a "click"
Hold tube upright and press the cap to puncture the seal. Remove cap and make sure tip is open.
Step 2 : Part neck hair and squeeze tube
Part the fur at the base of your cat's neck and touch tube tip to visible skin. Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot.
Step 3 : Glide tube, lift and discard
Keeping the tube squeezed, glide it along the skin and away from the liquid, then lift off. Ensure the tube is empty before throwing it out.
Avoid contact between the product and fingers. Do not massage REVOLUTION PLUS into the skin. Do not apply when the haircoat is wet. Do not apply to broken skin—REVOLUTION PLUS contains alcohol. Discard empty tubes in your ordinary household refuse